Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Did you look for comets last night?

Image courtesy of freedigitalimages.net

I could simply copy and paste my whole blog entry from "my other blog" : 4000 Days (4000dayz.blogspot.com), but I do not want to rob you of the opportunity of discovering other posts you might enjoy!

Here is my post from yesterday (11 November 2013) about comet hunting and backyard astronomy: There are four comets visible with binoculars in the early morning just before dawn for the next several days: Comet Lovejoy (C2013/R1), comet LINEAR X1, comet ISON, comet 2p/Encke.
http://4000dayz.blogspot.com/2013/11/day-290-year-of-comets.html

I am sad to report to you that I did not wake before daybreak this morning, and I did not check my directions... but, "they look good on paper..." =)

No comments:

Post a Comment